Saturday, July 18, 2009

3 & 18 Month Photos

I wanted to leave you with a few of my favorite photos from our most recent sessions with Brad's sister Amy. We tried and tried to get both boys together but after two sessions and lots of different approaches we decided better luck next time. I'm glad Amy is so willing to take pictures of my boys--David was exhausting!


For more of my boys see the blog on her site: amyleephotography.com. We are off to Washington for ten days. A little vacation, Brad's brother's wedding, and an immediate family reunion (minus the honeymooning couple of course.) And dare I say that we won't be sorry to see our Boston home after all the excitement?

Happy Birthday Grandma Noele. Have fun driving up the coast. Thanks for putting up with us!

5 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Those pics are so cute! I need to get some good professional pics done!

Anonymous said...

Oh your boys are so cute and growing fast. Love all the updates.

Brenna said...

Cute pics, they are adorable!

Hayley said...

They turned out really cute - even if you didn't get them together! Have fun in Washington! xx

Jenn said...

They look so BIG -- and you have only been gone a couple of months! So cute! It's fun to stay posted on what you're up to. I'm glad you're keeping us posted :)