The playgroup activity today was blueberry picking. I don't ever quite make it out the door as early as I plan, but after getting everyone fed and ready, packing lunches, packing a diaper bag, and picking up a friend we were on our way to Togus Farm.
Diane helps the boys find just the right ones.
David is sporting his bucket, I think there were a few too many green berries inside!
Will with a rock. He loves rocks.
Pausing for a shot.
Enjoying the goats at the petting zoo afterward.
We didn't pick tons of berries because we got there a little late and David insisted on running away; it was hard and scary trying to find him among all the rows of bushes. Will seemed happy to sit near an adult while playing with rocks and sticks and trying to pick berries. I think my friend Diane picked most of what we took home! I appreciated her help and loved the company on the ride there and back. I love the U PICK farms. They are so quaint and fun, something you just don't find where we come from!
Brad made the trip worthwhile and baked up a batch of Meghan's yummy blueberry muffins for us and for his nursery class. David kept asking for his "muf-kins."
1 comment:
What a great picture of the two boys! So cute.
Post a Comment