Another Twilight movie is released! This year was quite different than last. The theater wasn't packed--in fact we seemed to be the only ones in there! I kept trying to tell Danielle how nuts it was last year but she didn't believe me. I think it was because of the holiday weekend and they probably added more show times. It didn't matter--we made our own fun.
Danielle and Deidre
Not the most flattering photo--but self taken are a must!
The Weston II Ward gals!
Mom's by day, movie goers by night...
I did like the movie, in fact, I felt like it was waaay to short. I'll admit to being team Edward in the books, but in the movie I just wish she'd go for Jacob. I liked having my sister around for company on the late night drive home. It has been really fun to do things together.
3 comments:
I don't know if we can be friends anymore. It's Team Jacob all the way...none of this fence sitting stuff.
I'm so sad I missed that! I still need to see the movie...
Reminds me of last year we went. Only, where are all the people?? I still haven't seen it with the baby and all but I hear it's good!
Post a Comment