Friday, July 23, 2010

Duffy's for Breakfast...

No we weren't eating Duffy's for breakfast (aka my family!) but rather we ate at Duffy's. We passed it every day on the way into Acadia and saved what we hoped was the best for last. It came highly recommended, but we would have been eating there because of the name anyway. We were a little worried about the "breakfast cook needed now" ad on the sign. But man, it was tasty. Nothing like a good breakfast out, perhaps my most favorite indulgence.



Brad and I thought this sign was funny.

My boys are Duffy too right?

We met a really nice small town lawyer there, I think he was meeting with someone for work. One of the guys that worked there was enjoying breakfast with his new little baby. As we left we were surrounded by a group of bikers that stopped in. Everyone was that small town type of friendly you only seem to find in said small towns.

Next it was into Acadia to see everything else that we hadn't stopped for yet. First it was the Wild Gardens of Acadia. I've never been a huge plant person. So while I didn't read every plant name I sure enjoyed watching David run around the paths in his lobster hat. He liked looking at a few other things like this frog.

Here is David giving William some loves...
And another shot of the two brothers!
One stop down, many more to go!